If you’re like most of our readers, you’re looking to gain more knowledge about personal finance and get it right early in life. To become a better investor and start compounding your wealth. And lastly, to live a happier life – finding meaningful work and building relationships are important to you.
What We Do
Our weekly newsletter offers ideas relating to personal finance, investing, tech and wisdom on living a happier life.
If you haven’t yet, give it a try and see what you’ve been missing.
Ready to explore? Here are some popular articles:
- Five Lessons from Rich Dad Poor Dad – A beginner-friendly personal finance book
- Dollars & Sense – Debunking money myths and human biases to make better financial decisions
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Step-by-step guide on levelling up your finances
- 12 Tenets of A Business – Buffett’s Investment Checklist
- The Most Important Thing – Howard Marks on Markets and Cycles
- The Joys of Compounding – Wisdom of investing and life distilled
- The Psychology of Money – Timeless lessons about wealth, staying wealthy and happiness
- The Four – The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google
- This is Marketing – Actionable advice on how to improve your marketing and build ideas that spread
- Atomic Habits – How to build good habits that stick
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Achieving freedom from the 9-5
- The 12 Rules for Life – How we can all live better, more fulfilling lives in a chaotic world
- The Defining Decade – Why your twenties matter and how to make the most of them now
- How to Find a Mentor – Mentors can fast track your life, how can you find one?